TIMELINE

TIMELINE A pretty rough timeline of what i expect to be doing each week to keep me on track. Some processes might vary in time depending on where i take my artistic vision. I might choose to interview more people in Phase 3 or i might record final audios for some tracks i feel are ready or i might change my approach totally. Weeks grouped into 2 and then categorized as Phases. PHASE ONE Week one and two: Beat Production for Soundtrack PHASE TWO Week three and four: 1. Write lyrics for beats 2. Mix beat 3. Record demos PHASE THREE Week five and six: 1. Shoot random things 2. Interviews (2-3 people max) 3. Record final PHASE FOUR Week seven and eight: 1. Edit videos 2. Prepare to shoot more if I don’t like it PHASE FIVE Week nine and ten: 1. Add final touches and merge soundtrack with edited video.

Comments

Popular Posts