monochrome visor


"All media are extensions of some human faculty-psychic or physical"-Marshall McLuhan.

Black and White. White and Black. Doesn’t really matter what order it is in you still seem them both instantly. Two very ordinary colors no one seems to pay attention to. Everyone is so focused on colors, the different spectral dynamics of pictures. How bright the red is, how calming the blue seems. Visual distraction. Things that drives them away from the truth. What is actually there. That thing. That person. In black and white I find some sort of peace. With these colors all I see is what the object/person really is. 

The action  is focused.


 The facial expression has more meaning.




 The story is a mystery your mind has to solve. In this monochrome oneness everything honestly is clearer to me. I don’t fuss over the extra stuff I just look at what is. That’s me in a nutshell. The necessary things drive me.
 My influences drive my art and it's messages always.




 All the other stuff can comfortably exclude itself from my reality. 'Cause in my reality I only see things for what they are. Shades of Black and White. I wear black all the time because it’s an expression of myself. You see me across the room. By you in the lobby. Your attention slightly focus’s on me. Much like you’re focusing on me now as I write this wondering where I'm about to take this. Nothing but black and white. Focus. Now with this focused vision we are going to look at something closely. 


Struggle.


Comments

Popular Posts